Happy New Year…I apologize for bothering you if you are not interested.

Christianity Explored meets every Wednesday evening from 6:30 pm to 9
pm starting January 13th.

Get ready for the Year of the Red Monkey by learning about the Bible!

Christianity Explored is a dinner and ESL Bible study that looks at the life of
Jesus. This session we will be doing an overview of the English Bible. Open
discussion is strongly encouraged with dinner and all study materials
provided free of charge.

Classes meet in the South Lounge of the Spartan Village Community
Center. All levels of English proficiency are invited and families are
welcome to attend.

If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]
or visit www.universityreformedchurch.org/ministries/christianity-
explored.html

Thank you!

Bruce Jeffries