Hi all,

I am a co-training PhD student from China, my roommate is leaving US in March, now I
would like to find a new female roommate.

Now I am living in Okemos Cedar Creek Apt which has two bedroom one bathroom. In this
apartment, there are many Chinese students and research scholars, it is convenient to
communicate and help each other.

I have a car and we can go shopping together~

If you interested, please contact me, QQ:778447336 or Tel:5177755224(only text)