We are so happy to inform you about our next Mandarin talk being given
at the East Lansing Kingdom Hall of Jehovah?s Witnesses:

Sunday, February 7, 2016 ... 4:00pm
2331 E. Saginaw Hwy
East Lansing, MI 48823

Speaker: Li Wei
"Does Your Hope Rest on Science or the Bible?

It will be followed by a Q&A.
WE LOVE HEARING YOUR COMMENTS? Don't forget to bring your Bibles!!

We really hope you can attend!! Please let us know if you need
transportation (517-282-9357)? Or call  Perhaps we could all go out to
eat following the program.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Hugs,
NaiNai Alana and YeYe Patrick Miller