Hi there,

I am writing to update the furniture sale list I sent out last night. Thanks
to the supports of the folks who expressed their interests, dropped by, and
purchased some, I have found the new "homes" for half of my things! Yeah!

Please find below an updated list of the things that are still available. I
also added two other nice things: one humidifier and one IKEA decorative
picture with frame. Some stuffs on the list have been reserved for people
who said they would come and check them out soon. I will not bother those
who are not interested by sending any other update emails to the mailing
list, but I will keep updating the availabilities of the things in the
descriptions of the corresponding pictures in my flickr album, which could
be reached via this link: https:[log in to unmask]
So, if you are interested in any of them, please feel free to use this link
to check their availability even if you may see this message a few days
later. Here is the list:
---
1. Wood bed frame ($60) and a pretty firm mattress ($40). $80 for the frame
+ mattress combo (I prefer to sell them together)
2. Study desk: $20 (the red desk lamp as a gift)
3. Mirror for dressing: $3 (the rabbit doll as a gift) (reserved for a
potential buyer)
4: Wood stand: $15 (you could use it as either a bed stand or a stand for
your printer or something else) (reserved for a potential buyer)
5: Bed stands: $10 (I had two, but have sold 1 tonight; I could give the
other one to you as a gift if you buy a bed set) (reserved for a potential
buyer too)
6. Floor lamp with three branches: $10
7: Colored square stool: $5 each (I have 4; if you buy all of them, $4 for
each)
8. Fashion Bed Set: $350 (the original price is $856. I still keep the
receipt and could show it to you)
9. Humidifier: $15
10. IKEA decorative picture with frame: $15
---

If you have any questions or would like to know more details about anything
on the list, please reply to this email ([log in to unmask]), or contact me on
WeChat (my ID: 308633367). By the way, I live in Trappers Cove Apartments.
For those who are interested in beds and at the same time live in Trappers
Cove or College Towne, it would be much easier for you to move it to your
place. For sure, I would be more than happy to help you with the moving.

Again, thank you very much and sorry for bothering those who are not
interested. Moving is tough, but what we are doing is "Going Green", right?
Lol:)

Best,
Wei Liao