Due to a change in school scheduling an opportunity is available for a
reliable female Chinese language tutor who wants to INFORMALLY teach
standard Mandarin to a happy six years old boy who currently has some oral
and written Chinese language abilities...we are looking for someone who can
teach preferably every Saturday afternoon for about three to four hours per
session, week days would not be suitable....formal teaching experience is
NOT required / necessary.....just have a pleasant easy going disposition
along with a reasonable English language ability to effectively communicate
between the two languages...Chinese language teaching materials ( Chinese /
English books / flash cards, etc. ) are provided as well as transportation
to and from our home...prefer that the tutoring approach would be more of a
big sister playing / helping her little brother in a relaxed / easy going /
safe / comfortable environment....desire that tutoring should be a fun and
relaxing experience for teacher and student and a welcomed change of pace
from your normal MSU studies....if interested we welcome you to please send
an initial email telling a bit about your background...keep warm as there
will be more Michigan SNOW and COLD...