Dear Colleagues,

we are pleased to invite you to attend the 32nd IMP Conference – Change and Transformation of Markets, Networks and Relationships, hosted by the Poznań University of Economics and Business on 30.08-03.09.2016.

The IMP annual Conference is the leading scientific event on business relationships and networks in the world.

The deadline for the abstract submission is the 20th of January. The deadline for Doctoral Colloquium first submission is the 30th of January 2016.

All accepted papers will be published on the IMP Group website (http://www.impgroup.org/ ). Selected competitive papers will be considered for publication in the special issues of ‘Industrial Marketing Management’ and ‘The IMP Journal’.

Please see attached Call for Papers for further details on the conference. For details on Doctoral Colloquium please contact our webpage (http://imp2016.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/IMP-2016-Call-for-Doctoral-Proposals.pdf). We would also like to draw your attention to the Special Track "Internationalization of firm and markets" http://imp2016.com/special-tracks/ .

For further submission guidelines please visit the website: http://imp2016.com/ .

Best regards,
Professor Krzysztof Fonfara, Conference Chair
Dr Milena Ratajczak-Mrozek, Conference Scientific and Executive Coordinator
in the name of the Organizing Team

http://imp2016.com/