Dear colleagues,

I have 18 years Graduate and Undergraduate level marketing and
international business teaching experience both in private and public
universities in Mexico.

I just finished my PhD in Business Administration with emphasis in
responsible consumer behavior (consumer response to marketing and corporate
social responsibility stimulus) and I am looking for a short-term research
stay as at this moment I am developing a new research project on this
subject with financial support.

I have no trouble traveling world-wide so I would appreciate any
recommendations for schools/proffessors with similar research interest and
willing to publish results.

Hereby find attached my CV. Thank you for your time in considering this
request and apologies for any cross-posting in this email.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Bernardo Amezcua

--

*Bernardo Amezcua*
Doctor en Ciencias Administrativas,

*Bernardo Amezcua*
Ph.D. in Business Administration
Research professor, Responsible consumer behavior
Facultad de Mercadotecnia, Unidad Saltillo
Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila
Cell Ph. +52 (844) 427-27-85
http://www.uadec.mx/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]