Dear colleagues,

I have 6 years MBA, Masters and Undergraduate level Banking, Finance, Economics and Accounting teaching experience between two major prestigious UK universities as well as between Dubai, South Asia and Finland and am looking for short-term module delivery opportunities in any of these subject areas.

I am available to travel world-wide and negotiable on rates and would appreciate any recommendations for schools with a need for shorter-term module delivery.

Thank you for your time in considering this request and apologies for any cross-posting in this email.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Bruce Hearn

Dr Bruce Hearn
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Accounting and Finance
School of Business, Management and Economics
Jubilee Building
University of Sussex
Falmer, Brighton. UK
BN1 9SL