Dear AIB Colleagues,

Happy New Year for all!

You are cordially invited to our *11th session* of the *FERC Spanish
Discussion Group*.

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing
together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with
the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to
increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family
business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Europe and
Asia, according to the founding principles of FERC
<http://www.uvm.edu/business/?Page=ferc.html&SM=familybusiness_submenu.html>
.

This virtual session *is free *and we will use Zoom video conference
software which is a program like Skype, free but more stable.

This 11th meeting will be *Friday, January 15* and has a duration of one
hour. To connect through Zoom software, just click and join from PC, Mac,
Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/491199715  the day / hour of your
time zone (see below).

About the speaker:

This session will be conducted by *Patricio Durán
<https://cl.linkedin.com/in/patricio-duran-a07165a>* Ph.D. at University of
South Carolina, USA. He is Assistant Professor at Adolfo Ibáñez University,
Chile. For this session He will present the theme “*Innovation input and
output in Family Firms*” Patricio is co-author of a recently published
article at *Academy of Management Journal* see here
<http://amj.aom.org/content/early/2015/05/01/amj.2014.0424.abstract?papetoc>
.

To view the previous sessions of this initiative, click on
https://vimeo.com/fercspanish/videos

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, see you on next week.

Sincerely,

*Claudio G. Müller*

Adjunct Professor

School of Economics and Business