Dear AIB Colleagues,

I realize that time is short for developing panels for the AIB conference
in New Orleans, but I have three broad themes for Track 4 - Social
Innovation: Global Solutions for Local Problems:

Sustainable Supply Chains and Sustainable Local Development

Knowledge Transfer as a Driver for Local Entrepreneurship

Innovation for Sustainability – a Two-Way Street from the Global to the
Local

If you have papers either already developed or in development related to
these themes and would be interested in being part of panel in which the
themes could be explored in a collaborative way (with the idea of further
paper development), please contact me soon.  Ideally I would receive from
you your affiliation and contact information, a 1-2 page synopsis of the
paper or idea (for inclusion in the panel proposal), and an email verifying
that you will attend the conference if the panel is accepted.  I will take
care of the rest.

I understand that there is just a short time to complete a proposal, given
that submissions are due on January 15th, but I'm confident it can be done.

Looking forward to working with you.

John Dilyard, Ph.D.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.