For those interested in Intl Marketing who are in London.

Timothy M. Devinney
University Leadership Chair and Professor of International Business, Pro Dean of Research & Innovation
Leeds University Business School
Maurice Keyworth Building
University of Leeds | Leeds | LS2 9JT | UK

Global Numbers (these will ring me anywhere and count only as a local call):
For Australia call: +61 2 8006 0048
For UK call: +44 113 328 0555

Other Numbers:
	UK (Mob): +44 (77) 9302 3516 (My Main Number)
	Australia (Mob): +61 412 276 467
	USA (Mob): +1 (847) 207 3202
	Germany (Mob): +49 (151) 5316 7974
	China (Mob): +86 (136) 5116 1087

Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Web 1 (Academic, General): http://leeds.academia.edu/TimothyDevinney <http://leeds.academia.edu/TimothyDevinney>
Web 2 (SSRN, Papers): http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=283089 <http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=283089>Web 3 (Academic, LUBS): http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/faculty-staff/member/profile/timothy-devinney/ <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/faculty-staff/member/profile/timothy-devinney/>

Flickr (my arty side): http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdevinney/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdevinney/>

Blogs: http://www.Modern-cynic.org <http://www.modern-cynic.org/> and http://Modern-Cynic.tumblr.com/ <http://modern-cynic.tumblr.com/>Timothy Devinney

> International Strategy Event, London
> ‘Ideas in Practice’ Seminar Series
>

> Leeds University Business School would like to invite you to a free seminar and lunch on international strategy and expansion in emerging markets.  The event is to be held on Friday 22nd January 2016 at No. 11 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN.
>
> This is the first in a new seminar series called ‘Ideas in Practice’ which aims to bring together business directors, executives and academic researchers.  The aim is to build relationships between Leeds University Business School and the corporate sector.
>
> AGENDA
>
> 9.00am - Registration and refreshments
>
> 9.30am - Welcome by Professor Timothy Devinney <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/staff-directory/profile/timothy-devinney/>, Pro Dean for Research and Innovation at Leeds University Business School
>
> 9.40am - Presentation by Professor Mat Robson <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/staff-directory/profile/matthew-robson/> and colleagues on research on franchising in the Middle East
>
> 10.40am - Coffee break
>
> 11.00am - Panel discussion with international strategy experts from  Marks & Spencer plc, Eversheds and UK Trade & Investment - chaired by Professor Costas Katsikeas <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/our-people/staff-directory/profile/constantine-katsikeas/>
>
> 12.15pm - Networking lunch
>

> REGISTRATION AT:  http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/article/ideas-in-practice-seminar-series/ <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/about-us/article/ideas-in-practice-seminar-series/>
>
> QUERIES PLEASE EMAIL: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> Further information about the research is in the following Research & Innovation blog: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/blog/article/best-in-class-international-franchising-report-for-the-uk-retail-sector/ <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/blog/article/best-in-class-international-franchising-report-for-the-uk-retail-sector/>
>
> We look forward to welcoming you as our guest at No. 11 Cavendish Square on 22nd January.  If you have colleagues who you think will be interested in this seminar please pass on the invitation.
>
> Kind regards
>

> Kathryn Watson
> On behalf of the Deans of Leeds University Business School
>

> Dr Kathryn Watson
> Research Impact Manager
> Leeds University Business School
> Maurice Keyworth Building
> Leeds, LS2 9JT
> Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Office:  +44 (0)113 343 4356
> Mobile: 07971 873645
>
> Research and Innovation blog:  http://business.leeds.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/blog/ <http://business.leeds.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/blog/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]