Dear AIB Colleagues,
Submission Open - FERC 2016
The 12th Annual Family Enterprise Research Conference
Fundação Dom Cabral, Aloysio Faria Campus
Nova Lima (MG) – Brazil
June 1-4, 2016
Submission Link: http://www.uvm.edu/business/openconf/
Hurry only few slots available to participate in a drawing for an iPad Air 2!
· Extended abstracts of no more than five pages, excluding references and tables (Microsoft Word document).
· Manuscripts may be submitted in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
· Double-spaced with one inch margins in 12-point font, using APA 6th edition for References.
· Submissions on International Entrepreneurship will be considered for the ie-scholars network award.
The following should be addressed in the abstract: Purpose of the project; Gap in the literature; Importance of addressing the gap; Manner in which this project addresses the gap in the literature; Methodology used in this research project; Summary of the results; Implications of the findings for research and practice.
Werner Baer, University of Illinois at Urban-Champaign
Shaker Zahra, University of Minnesota
AWARDS (Over $20,000 in prize money)
Some of the awards to be given are:
• Best Paper Awards ($4,500) sponsored by MCS Family Wealth
• GVSU (Grand Valley State University) Family Owned Business
Institute award & Resident Scholar award ($15,000)
• Best Spanish Paper Award
Program is designed to address dilemmas and questions at all levels of an academic’s life - from a doctoral student to a chaired professor, editor, or senior administrator.
Other Conference Highlights:
- STEP Meetings
- Conference Presentations
- Meet Journal Editors
- Meet Brazilian family business leaders
- Submission Deadline: January 31st, 2016
- Career Academy Application Deadline: February 15th, 2016
- Notification for Acceptance: March 15th, 2016
- Early bird Registration: April 30th, 2016
Find out more at the conference website
The Organizing Team:
Claudio Muller, Universidad de Chile, Chile [log in to unmask]
Maria Teresa Roscoe, Fundação Dom Cabral – Campus Aloysio Faria
Host Team at Fundação Dom Cabral: Letícia Diniz Ribas