Hi.

Michigan State University Extension will be hosting an organic grains marketing update, and sharing of the 2015 MSU soybean variety trial results. We will meet on December 17 from 7-9 PM at the Mott Community College Clio campus - 4082 Vienna Rd., room 122.

This is your opportunity as a grower to hear from several buyers of organic grains. I look forward to seeing you there.

Bob Battel

MSU Extension Field Crops educator

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html