Colleagues,

Below is an opportunity with the Michigan Department of Education.

Please circulate to your networks.

Thanks much,

Jim

Jim Whittaker

Technical Review, Assistance and Compliance (TRAC) Coordinator

Grants, Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation (GAME)

Office of Career and Technical Education

Michigan Department of Education

(517) 335-3149

Customer Service is a priority at the Michigan Department of Education – helping Michigan schools, families, and communities improve the achievement and well-being of ALL our children.

http://inside.michigan.gov/mde/docs/Docs%20and%20Templates/MDE%20-%20Color%20+%20Transparent.gif