Dear folks,

For a study, I am collecting a list of references on findings and theories
about human natural- and social universals. I¡¯d appreciate if those of you
working on this area can direct me to the relevant studies, especially those
with solid empirical evidence over longitudinal, evolutionary tests across
distant cultures. I look particularly for scientific studies outside
business/management, e.g., biology, anthropology, neurosciences, etc. As a
return of favor, those who provide me more than ten relevant references will
receive a full list of all studies I eventually collect from all sources.

p.s., for those of you who have an interest in this topic, below are a few
recent books that you might find of interest.

Fukuyama, F. (2011). The origins of political order: From prehumen times to
the French Revolution. New York, NY: Faffar, Straus and Giroux.

Pinker, S. (2013). Language, cognition, and human Nature: Selected articles.
New York, NY: Oxford University Press

Richerson, P. J., & Boyd, R. (2008). Not by genes alone: How culture
transformed human evolution. University of Chicago Press.

Smail, D. L. (2007). On deep history and the brain. Univ of California
Press.

Thanks!

Victor

VICTOR ZITIAN CHEN, Ph.D.

T: +1 (980) 636-9207| E:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] | W:  <http://www.chenzitian.com/>
http://www.chenzitian.com/

_____________

Assistant Professor of International Management

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA, CHARLOTTE | The Belk College of Business |
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223-0001 |
<http://belkcollege.uncc.edu/> http://belkcollege.uncc.edu/

_____________

Fellow, Global Coordinator and Editor,
<http://ccsi.columbia.edu/publications/emgp/> Emerging Market Global Players
(EMGP) Project

COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY | Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment* | Columbia
Law School - The Earth Institute | 435 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10027
| http://ccsi.columbia.edu/

* formerly known as Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable Internatonal
Investment

Co-founder and Former Associate Editor

 <http://www.tnc-online.net/index.php> TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS REVIEW |
<http://www.tnc-online.net/page/abouttnc/index.php> ¡¶¿ç¹ú¹«Ë¾ÆÀÂÛ¡·