Dear All

We are pleased to inform you that Indian Institute of Management , Indore
is hosting the AIB India Chapter Annual conference during April 21-23,
2016. We would request you to submit your manuscripts for the same.

*Conference Theme:*

The AIB-India 2016 conference invites papers working on the theme of
South-South FDI. The research questions may include inquiries: Do firms
from emerging markets (EM) possess an advantage over global MNEs when
entering into other EM? What is the impact of South-South trade/FDI on IB
scholarship? Questions of interests may include the analysis at country
level, industry level, as well as firm and subsidiary or individual
managerial level.

*Other Submission Tracks:*

a) Business groups and EM MNEs
b) Innovation in Emerging Economies
c) Competitiveness of EM firms
d) Institutional and Political Environment of IB
e) Digital Transformation and Online Markets in IB
f) International Marketing, Cross-Cultural Marketing, Social Communities
g) Emerging Economies and Emerging Economy MNEs
h) International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
i) Global Strategy, M&As and Competitiveness
j) The Geography of International Business and Global Value Chains
k) Internationalization of SMEs and Born Globals
l) Theories of the MNE and of FDI

*Important Dates*

Submission of Full Paper                :  15th January 2016
Notification of Acceptance             :  15th February 2016
Conference                                     :      22nd-23rd April 2016
Doctoral Student PDW                   :   21st April 2016

*Registration Charges*

Students                                          : Rs. 3000 (50 USD)
Faculty Members                           : Rs. 5000 (100 USD)

(Please note that the registration fees includes conference kit, boarding
and lodging at IIM Indore campus)

Details regarding submission guidelines can be found on our website*
www.iimidr.ac.in <http://www.iimidr.ac.in>*.
​

Please feel free to ask any query/clarification at *[log in to unmask]
​
​Sincerely,​
Manish Popli

​Conference Co-Chair​