Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce that papers can now be submitted for consideration for presentation at the 43rd  annual Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter (AIB UK&I) Conference that will be held in London, 7-9 April 2016.

Submissions can be made at: https://www.conftool.pro/aibuki2016/

The deadline for submissions to both the Main Conference and the Doctoral Colloquium is 31 January 2016.

For further details of the Conference, please visit our website: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/management/about-us/events/aibuki2016

On behalf of the AIB UKI and the Birkbeck Team, I look forward to receiving your submission/s and welcoming you to the Conference next April.

Best wishes,

Kevin

Professor Kevin Ibeh, PhD, FCIM, FRSA
Conference Chair, AIB-UKI 2016
Assistant Dean/Head, Department of Management
Birkbeck, University of London
London WC1E 7HX
Room 205 Clore Building Malet Street
Email: [log in to unmask]

Dr Matthew Allen | Senior Lecturer in Organization Studies and DBA Director
Alliance Manchester Business School | University of Manchester | Booth Street West  | Manchester M15 6PB

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" height="103" width="104" border="0" style="border:0px; max-width:100%; height:auto">