Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce that papers can now be submitted for consideration for presentation at the 43rd  annual Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter (AIB UK&I) Conference that will be held in London, 7-9 April 2016.

Submissions can be made at: https://www.conftool.pro/aibuki2016/

The deadline for submissions to both the Main Conference and the Doctoral Colloquium is 31 January 2016.

For further details of the Conference, please visit our website: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/management/about-us/events/aibuki2016 <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/management/about-us/events/aibuki2016%20>

On behalf of the AIB UKI and the Birkbeck Team, I look forward to receiving your submission/s and welcoming you to the Conference next April.

Best wishes,

Kevin

Professor Kevin Ibeh, PhD, FCIM, FRSA
Conference Chair, AIB-UKI 2016
Assistant Dean/Head, Department of Management
Birkbeck, University of London
London WC1E 7HX
Room 205 Clore Building Malet Street

Dr Matthew Allen | Senior Lecturer in Organization Studies and DBA Director
Alliance Manchester Business School | University of Manchester | Booth Street West  | Manchester M15 6PB
| http://www.mbs.ac.uk/research/people/profiles/mallen | http://www.mbs.ac.uk/ciber |

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://outlook.manchester.ac.uk/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

fifty.mbs.ac.uk<https://outlook.manchester.ac.uk/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> | www.mbs.ac.uk<https://outlook.manchester.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=ZfKY0O4Gek2ppMThUgD8BHpHRsGuI9IIlsPmk0F03KVLBRWnCzQZwJjECZ4CmG6PQrrREkfgXtc.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mbs.ac.uk%2f>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.