Call for Session Chairs and Discussants

2016 Miami Beach International Conference on Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting

ORGANIZED by:

International Academy for Advancement of Business Research® – IAABR®

Jointly with

Academic Organization for Advancement of Strategic and International Studies® – Academic OASIS®

Dates: January 3rd - 5th, 2016 (Pre-Conference Tours on January 2nd)

Place: MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA USA

Marriott STANTON South Beach HOTEL

Address: 161 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach, FL 33139

Discounted rooms are available for the conference participants, and bookings can be done directly at our website www.IAABR.com.

The Organizing Committee of the 2016 MIAMI BEACH Conference on Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting is looking for a few more Session Chairs and Discussants. Thanks to the generous sponsorship by the Coca-Cola Company, we are pleased to announce that our Session Chairs and Discussants will enjoy special benefits, including but not limited to a complimentary conference registration (including participation in all sessions, luncheons, receptions, and coffee breaks) for one guest, significantly reduced conference registration fee ($320), and significantly discounted rooms at the Marriott Stanton South Beach Hotel (the main conference venue).

Our MIAMI BEACH Conference is for people, who want to participate in a major international forum, get published, network with colleagues from many countries and sharing similar or complementary interests, and to have fun in one of the most exciting resorts in the World!

To be selected for one of the few remaining Session Chair and Discussant positions at the Miami Beach Conference, please email a brief description of your academic and professional profile (no more than 250 words) as an attachment (acceptable formats are .doc and .docx) to [log in to unmask] (please put “MIAMI BEACH CONFERENCE” in the Subject line of your message). Decisions on who will be selected to be Session Chairs or Discussants will be made on a continuous basis, and the Organizing Committee expects to finalize all of these decisions by DECEMBER 20. Therefore, we encourage everybody interested in this opportunity to contact us at their earliest convenience!

The Executive Boards of IAABR and Academic OASIS are very pleased to announce that the Keynote Address at the 2016 IAABR/ Academic OASIS – Miami Beach International Multidisciplinary Academic Conferences will be delivered by Prof. Dr. Charles Wankel, Professor of Management at St. John's University's Tobin College of Business, New York; recipient of many awards from the Academy of Management; and Vice Rector at the Poznan University of Business in Poland.

Extended Publication Opportunity

All participants in the 2016 MIAMI BEACH Conference on Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting will be invited to submit papers for the forthcoming special and extended issues of the Journals sponsoring the 2016 Miami Beach Conference:

- Journal of Strategic and International Studies (JSIS)

- Journal of Organizational Advancement, Strategic and Institutional Studies (JOASIS)

- Journal of Academy for Advancement of Business Research (JAABR)

- Journal of Advancements in Economics, Finance & Accounting (JAEFA)

All papers should follow the Manuscript Submission Guidelines published at our website www.iaabr.com. It is recommended that papers be emailed in a single attachment in .doc or .docx format to  [log in to unmask]. Submission Deadline: JUNE 1, 2016.

Thanks to the generous sponsorship by Coca-Cola Company, we are able to waive all of the late fees for the conference participants, who missed the regular registration deadline. Walk-in registrations will also be allowed to be processed on location at the Marriott Stanton South Beach Hotel without levying a late fee.

For any inquiries, please contact the Conference Organizing Committee via [log in to unmask]  or visit our Website www.IAABR.com.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 2016 MIAMI BEACH Conference on Business, Economics, Finance and Accounting, I wish you and your families a festive and joyful holidays season!

Dr. Richard C. Staten, Conference Chair and Director, Strategic Merchandising Solutions, Coca-Cola Company