Dear AIB members

We would like to draw your attention to the special track on research methodology at the 2016 AIB conference.

Submissions about all aspects of the research process are welcome, e.g.:

-          generating research questions;

-          ensuring fit between the research question and method;

-          research design;

-          research paradigms;

-          data collection and analysis; and

-          evaluating research quality.

Papers and panel proposals on qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods are all welcome.

For more information, please see the Call for Papers: https://aib.msu.edu/events/2016/CallforPapers.asp

We would also like to announce that a Best Research Methods Paper Award will be presented to the best paper in the track that meets the following criteria:

-          Develops and/or utilizes innovative and non-traditional methodological approaches to investigate pertinent international business phenomena;

-          Advances international business methodology;

-          Provides creative methodological solutions to important international business problems;

-          Informs scholars in international business and beyond about methodological advancements;

The winning paper must illustrate how and why a particular methodology or methodological innovation advances international business research.

The award of $500, plus a diploma, is sponsored by the University of Sydney Business School.

Bo Nielsen and Catherine Welch

Sent from my iPhone