Good morning all,

I'm writing today on a fishing expedition, to try and replace a cloud service that we've been using that just got bought out and retooled.

We use LikeLive (http://www.likelive.com/) to allow prospective law students to submit short video self-interviews, 3 to 5 minutes in length, as part of their application process.  Unfortunately, the company who just bought them out deals mostly in corporate interviews, and has added a plethora of features we don't need while jacking the price up significantly over what LikeLive used to charge us.  So, we're looking for alternatives.

We need a video service where prospective students can login in and upload a short video interview.
We need a way for our admissions staff to view those videos, and mark which ones are viewed
We generally only keep the video interviews for the admission cycle (ie, a year) before we purge them and work on the next batch

Unfortunately, video storage services available on campus all require a valid NetID to use, so we're trying to find comparable third parties offering similar services so we can price compare.  If anyone is using something like this for prospective students, could you drop me an email and let me know what you are using, and any pricing information you are willing to share?  As always, my thanks in advance for any advice or information you can share.

John Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
648 N. Shaw Lane, Room 208 Law Building
East Lansing, MI 48842-1300

phone: 517-432-6836
fax: 517-432-6861