The MSU IT Service Desk could tell you what, if any, changes were made.

Troy Murray
Solutions Architect
Michigan State University (MSU) Information Technology
Hannah Tech Center (HTC)
4700 S Hagadorn Rd Ste 152
East Lansing, MI 48823
(e) [log in to unmask]
(p) 517-884-3031
(f) 517-432-6680
(w) tech.msu.edu

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:36 AM -0800, "STeve Andre'" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 11/23/15 09:39, Bill Park wrote:

Was something changed over the weekend with MSU mail?  We’re seeing a lot of users that are downloading mail via POP to a local client having all of their mail retrieved from the MSU mail server again creating a lot of duplicates in the inbox.

So far we’ve seen this in Outlook and on iOS so it doesn’t seem to be a problem with any specific client.

Yes, we've seen it as well.

--STeve Andre'