The MSU IT Service Desk could tell you what, if any, changes were made.

Troy Murray
Solutions Architect
Michigan State University (MSU) Information Technology
Hannah Tech Center (HTC)
4700 S Hagadorn Rd Ste 152
East Lansing, MI 48823
(e) [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
(p) 517-884-3031<tel:517-884-3031>
(f) 517-432-6680<tel:517-432-6680>
(w) tech.msu.edu<http://tech.msu.edu>