Everyone, please see the attachment for a post-doc/research scientist at Michigan Tech.  I know this is traveling through a few outlets, so I apologize if you have seen it a million times.  Always good to promote good job opportunities though.

Chris

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this as a post-doc/research scientist/visiting scientist please share this with them.

This is for the Mi-STAR project - which, as many of you know - is a fast-moving endeavor being undertaken by a group of amazing people (I'm not including myself in that group). This will be a great opportunity for someone to be a part of a dynamic team that is already having a positive impact on middle school science education in Michigan.

Thanks

Jackie

--

Dr. Jacqueline E. Huntoon, PhD, PG
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs