I am a visiting scholar from China. Now, I am looking for a female roommate in Spartan
village.

My apartment has two rooms, one for me, and the other room is available from Dec 15th
2015.

The location of the my apartment  is very good, near to bus stop, supermarket and so on.
The room is also furnitured, and life necessities are well prepared. You can move in with
nothing.

If you want such a room and would like to be my roommate. Please contact me by Email
[log in to unmask], or by QQ (my QQ number is 33616724).