对不起,打扰了。

I have one room to rent, located at 943 Bensch St, Lansing, within a small house near the
496 on-ramp, making it just 5 minutes drive to campus.

The room is available anytime, from now, until a few weeks after the end of Spring
semester (late May).

The room includes a large desk table, a nice TV, bed frame (and new full-sized mattress we
bought yesterday). There is also an exercise bike and nice closet. Two males are currently
there, one American (who speaks a little Chinese), and one international from Uganda.
Another male (or a couple) preferred. Utilities will be split among the 3 people.
See attached images.

如果有兴趣请回复邮件,欢迎看房。谢谢!