大家好!

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I'm a PhD student in the Second Language Studies program. I'm looking
for *native
speakers of Chinese* (undergraduate and graduate students, as well as
visiting scholars at MSU) to participate in my research.

This eye-tracking experiment takes less than 30 minutes, and what you will
do is just to read Chinese passages on a computer screen! It's very easy
for native speakers! You will be paid $10 as compensation for your time.

If interested, please reply to this email address ([log in to unmask])

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Yaqiong Cui

Ph.D. student in Second Language Studies
Michigan State University
Phone: (517)974-6768
Email: [log in to unmask]