Sorry to disturb those not interested.

Is that any Erhu club or players around? I am a beginner but like this form of art a lot. I want
to find a companion(s) to practice and learn together. It would be great if there is such club in
the area, but even one people is good to begin with. Please contact me if you are interested in
learning together. Or if you want to teach, I will be appreciated!

Best,
Ou