Hi,

I am subleasing my two bedroom apartment. The apartment is in HiddenTee(Saginaw and
Harrison Rd). The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. If you are taking the
lease, it will be better for you to find another roommate. The apartment is on second floor.
The rent is $800 per month for two persons. Please feel free to contact me if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Lisa