大家好!

很抱歉打扰那些不感兴趣的人。

我最近帮国内朋友在MACY'S 的官网上买了一个粉红色的小挎包。但她不想要这个包了。包包我都还没有拆开。我买来价格99刀,现在网上打折,售价81.99
刀,但是已经没有粉红色的了。如果有人想要,我可以卖70刀。我可以通过邮箱[log in to unmask] 或者短信5107594915联系到。

这个是MACY'S 这个包的链接:
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/michael-michael-kors-bedford-small-crossbody-saddle-bag?ID=2596173&cm_mmc=OpsEmail-_-287_delivery_confirmation-_-2596173-_-MB

谢谢

Hi All,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have one brand new small pink Michael Kors crossbody bag. I bought it
online from MACY'S for my friend who is in China recently, but she doesn't
want it. It is still in the box not open yet. It was $99 dollars when I
bought it. Now it is $81.99 on sale, but the pink color is out of stock. If
anybody wants it, I can sell it at $70.

Let me know if you are interested. I can be reached by text 510-759-4915 or
email [log in to unmask]

Here I also attached the Macy's link for the bag.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/michael-michael-kors-bedford-small-crossbody-saddle-bag?ID=2596173&cm_mmc=OpsEmail-_-287_delivery_confirmation-_-2596173-_-MB

Thanks