Hello friends,
I am Pratap, I have flight booked from Detroit Airport at 8:00 AM Christmas
morning and the earliest Michigan Flyer will get me there at 7:00. I was
thinking to explore the possibility of someone like me going there a little
early. Please let me know if you are heading to Airport early morning on 25th
of December 2015. We will share the expense.

Moreover, other suggestions are welcome to solve my case.

Thanks and regards,
Pratap

--
Pratap Bhanu Solanki