Greetings:

We are pleased to invite you to the 2016 Doctoral Consortium (DC) at the Academy of International Business Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. The DC will be held on June 27th from 9:00am to 4:30pm (the preliminary conference program is at: https://aib.msu.edu/events/2016/Program.asp).

For those interested in attending, applications are due January 31st, 2016. Your application should include a current C.V. and a two-page abstract of your dissertation or research in progress as well as a one-paragraph recommendation by a nominating faculty member. Please email your materials to Professor Jennifer Oetzel (Co-Chair) ([log in to unmask]) or Professor Chang Hoon Oh (Co-Chair) ([log in to unmask]), the DC organizers.

During the DC we will cover a wide range of topics including the job search, producing high impact research, publishing, and managing your academic career. We will also hold small group discussions where students will be organized in groups based on their research areas and paired with appropriate faculty members.

We have an outstanding group of faculty members who have agreed to participate:

Ruth Aguilera, Northeastern University

Farok Contractor, Rutgers Univeristy

Miguel Ramos, University of Texas at El Paso

Nan Jia, University of Southern California

Seung-Hyun Lee, University of Texas at Dallas

Xufei Ma, City University of Hong Kong

Rajneesh Narula, University of Reading

Jonas Puck, WU-Vienna

Carol Reade, San Jose State University

Rudolf Sinkovics, Manchester Business School

Catherine Welch, University of Sydney

We are excited about this event and we hope you will be able to join us! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Oetzel and Chang Hoon Oh

Jennifer Oetzel
Associate Professor of International Business
Kogod International Business Professor
Kogod School of Business
American University
4400 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.