Dear Colleague

We have had too many requests asking us to extend the submission deadline for the Special Issues we are Guest Editing
of  the  Journal of Academic Ethics and the Journal of Public Affairs and want to positively respond to these.

This is to confirm that the deadlines for submission to the Special Issue of JAET on:
Values and ethics in the global knowledge nexus Process, people and governance challenges in knowledge organisations
and the SI of JPA on
Value Creation and Innovation in & by Professional Knowledge Intensive Services

have been extended from December 1st 2015 to 15 January 2016.

Papers already submitted will be carried forward.

Please find attached the Calls for Papers.

Our website has been updated to reflect the deadline extension.

With best Wishes of the Season, and looking forward to your submission early in the New Year,

Carla Millar
Prof. Carla C.J.M. Millar PhD
Chair AIRC4 on Knowledge Intensive Institutions

See www.ashridge.org.uk/airc4<http://www.ashridge.org.uk/airc4> and Journal websites

Fellow, Ashridge Business School, Berkhamsted, Herts HP4 1NS, UK, 0044 1442 84 1175, 0044 20 7402 4700,
Professor, International Marketing & Management, University of Twente, School of Management & Governance.
   PO Box 217, 7500 AE  Enschede, The Netherlands, 0031 53 489 5355, 0031 33 462 7343; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The Journal of Academic Ethics
Focus: values, processes, functions and governance in KIS
Deadline: 15 January 2016

The Journal of Public Affairs
Focus:  Value creation and innovation in KIS
Deadline: 15 January 2016

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.