Dear AIB Colleagues,

The opportunity below might be of interest. Please feel free to apply using the link provided.

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]

Webpage : http://www.munoz-associates.com/jmarkmunoz.html

Assistant/Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship

Are you a passionate, creative, innovative, collaborative entrepreneur with a doctorate?  Millikin University values excellence in teaching and seeks such a tenure-track faculty member to begin August 1, 2016.

Our hallmark is performance learning – creating opportunities for students to engage third-party stakeholders early and often.  This Assistant/Associate Professor must be dedicated to providing performance learning opportunities for students.  In collaboration with our nationally recognized Center for Entrepreneurship and disciplines embracing entrepreneurship across campus, Tabor offers an entrepreneurship major, minor in entrepreneurship for non-business majors, undergraduate certificate in entrepreneurship, undergraduate certificate in arts entrepreneurship, and a graduate certificate in entrepreneurship.

Job Responsibilities

Ideal Candidate

We are looking for a flexible, dynamic educator with innovate ideas who is comfortable with ambiguity and capable of engaging students through entrepreneurial endeavors and student-run venture laboratories.  The candidate will need to build relationships with students and faculty from many disciplines and with the broader community of business practitioners.

For more information about are flagship student-run venture, Blue Connection go to:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GligWHa_kts

Qualifications

Application Instructions

Qualified applicants should submit the following information to:   http://www.millikin.edu/assistantassociate-professor-entrepreneurship