Dear AIB Colleagues

Please make a contribution to the project on THEORIES OF GLOBAL STRATEGY EMERGENCE.

We can say that a consensus among AIB researchers is that Global Strategy Emergence is an important but poorly understood phenomenon in global strategy research. Recent studies on the opening of global strategy has highlighted that the gap between theory and phenomenon is getting wider in the field of global strategy. We would like to bring together the unique voices of AIB researchers on global strategy emergence by addressing the following research question:

How IB research has advanced our understanding of global strategy emergence?

Please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

sharing your answers to this research question. Also, please share your global strategy emergence research, in progress or published, and bibliographical references. We plan to put in place a number of initiatives to foster IB cooperative work aimed at the development of theories of global strategy emergence.