JIBS SPECIAL ISSUE: What Is Culture and How Do We Measure It?

Guest Editors: Timothy M. Devinney, Bradley L. Kirkman,

Dan V. Caprar and Paula Caligiuri

Login for your AIB member access here:

http://bit.ly/JIBS_AIBlogin

Understanding cultural differences has been one of the most enduring challenges for global business professionals and scholars of international business.  The papers in this JIBS Special Issue delve into how we conceptualize and measure culture, specifically breaking away from traditional approaches with new and promising ideas. We hope this Special Issue will raise awareness about the challenges and open the dialogue as we collectively rethink the study of culture in international business and management.

» START READING

The following Editors’ selection from the issue is now also available free-to-read through December 31, 2015:

Values, schemas, and norms in the culture–behavior nexus: A situated dynamics framework

Kwok Leung and Michael W. Morris

We hope you will share with colleagues who may be interested!

Stay up-to-date on news from JIBS:

* Visit the journal website: http://www.jibs.net

* Sign up for free table of contents e-alerts: http://bit.ly/JIBSe-alert

* Follow @JIBSupdates on Twitter: http://bit.ly/JIBSupdates

* ‘Like’ JIBS on Facebook: http://bit.ly/JIBS_FB

» Visit the Palgrave Macmillan AIB member site to order Palgrave books in Business & Management at a special 40% discount.