Dear colleagues,

Due to the high number of requests to extend the deadline, we will continue to accept and review proposals until Monday, December 18, 2015.

Kindly forward to my attention at the email address highlighted below.

The Return to Europe: A Generation of Re-inventing National Identities - See more at: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=6283#sthash.uaI5GJ3i.dpuf

Manuscripts therefore should focus on management themes on:

Candidates are also sought as reviewers and Editorial Advisory Board members. For further information please contact the editor at: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Richard BRUNET-THORNTON, FRSA, MIM, MBA, PhD

Odborný asistent CSc. / Ph.D. (Assistant Professor)

Katedra managementu (Department of Management)

RB 457

Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze

University of Economics, Prague

École des Hautes Études commerciales de Prague

náměstí Winstona Churchilla 4

130 67 Praha 3 - Žižkov  Česká republika - Czech Republic