​
Dear Colleagues,

With only about a week to go, we hope you will be joining us in Savannah
for this year's AIB-SE conference. In case you're still thinking about
attending, here are final details and opportunities for you to consider.

The final program is available at:
http://www.aibse.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015-AIB-SE-FINAL-CONFERENCE-PROGRAM.pdf
. Note: Any errata should be sent to Dr. Susan Gupta ([log in to unmask]),
2015 Program Chair and Dr. Anshu Arora ([log in to unmask]), 2015
Conference Chair.

We would also like to mention a few opportunities and highlights:

   - Doctoral and New Faculty Consortium on November 12th
   - IB Pedagogy Workshop led by Tamer Cavusgil on November 12th
   - Keynote by AIB President Rosalie Tung on November 13th
   - A Meet the Editors session with multiple IB publications on November
   14th, 9:00 - 10:15, at the Hotel Marriott Riverfront
   - A Meta-Analysis Methods workshop on November 14th, 10:30 to 11:45 am,
   at the Hotel Marriott Riverfront
   - Savannah Riverboat Cruise Gala Dinner - November 14th starting at 6:00
   pm

We hope to see you next week!

Your 2015 AIB Organizing Committee

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]