Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse cross postings.

We are conducting a meta-analysis on age at initial international entry and are seeking unpublished manuscripts including conference presentations, dissertations, and work in progress.

Specifically, if you have a correlation matrix that includes age at initial international entry AND/OR you sampled firms based on age at entry, we would like to include your findings in our study.

Please email them (or questions) directly to me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you!

-Dave Williams

David W. Williams, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship