Dear AIB Colleagues

Please make a contribution to the project on THEORIES OF GLOBAL STRATEGY
EMERGENCE.

We can say that a consensus among AIB researchers is that Global Strategy
Emergence is an important but poorly understood phenomenon in global
strategy research. Recent studies on the opening of global strategy has
highlighted that the gap between theory and phenomenon is getting wider in
the field of global strategy. We would like to bring together the unique
voices of AIB researchers on global strategy emergence by addressing the
following research question:

How IB research has advanced our understanding of global strategy emergence?

Please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

sharing your answers to this research question. Also, please share your
global strategy emergence research, in progress or published, and
bibliographical references. We plan to put in place a number of initiatives
to foster IB cooperative work aimed at the development of theories of
global strategy emergence.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.