I haven't been using the Wizard for awhile now so I haven't ran into this
issue much. I scripted it a while back now to do all versions of SPSS and
AMOS but the basic idea is to use an elevated command prompt, navigate to
folder where the program licenseactivator.exe is, and run it with the
activation code.

cd "C:\Program Files\IBM\SPSS\Statistics\23"
licenseactivator.exe c43...33e