Hi John,

We do have a system called Forms Tracking Utility that manages electronic forms signatures. FTU supports parallel and sequential approval processing and uses role-based approval groups. You can learn more about it at https://tech.msu.edu/technology/forms-signatures/.

It does require the form owning unit to create a form application that calls FTU’s APIs to implement routing. More detailed information can be found at http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=21516.

And, of course, I am happy to discuss directly with you.

Teresa

Teresa S. Elliott

University Systems, Sr. Systems Analyst

Michigan State University Information Technology

4700 S. Hagadorn Rd. Suite 152

East Lansing, MI 48823

Office (517) 884-6831 * Fax (517) 355-5176 FAX

Email: [log in to unmask]