From: Campus Technology Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 9:31 AM
To: Resotko, John
Subject: Enter to Win a 3D Printer and $5k Grant for Your Campus!

[What would a 3D Printer Mean For Your Campus?]<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e2bf755900785299fc1e963f8f1a210bcefe5c3827de7b9b3ea1aa815375cb3675>

Dear John,

What could your campus do with a state-of-the-art 3D printer and a $5,000 grant?<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e2bf755900785299fc1e963f8f1a210bcefe5c3827de7b9b3ea1aa815375cb3675>

Click HERE<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e2bf755900785299fc1e963f8f1a210bcefe5c3827de7b9b3ea1aa815375cb3675> to complete two quick and easy steps for your chance to win a 3D printer PLUS a $5,000 grant for your campus:

Step 1: Watch a brief video on what 3D printing can do for you.

Step 2: Fill out our short survey and tell us what a 3D printer would mean for your institution.

That's it! Thank you for participating, your feedback is very valuable.

[Enter to Win]<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e2bf755900785299fc1e963f8f1a210bcefe5c3827de7b9b3ea1aa815375cb3675>

Thank you and good luck,

Campus Technology

Sponsored by: Stratasys

This message was sent to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
If you no longer wish to receive these types of emails, please use the link below:
http:[log in to unmask]&p=3096&o=O&f3=524813&f5=D80242<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e2ca92715d15f5f59abeea3b3f2ec025b21fe3892b8ca96ff4bc29d3fa8b7cee06>

To review our Privacy Policy, visit our website at http://www.1105media.com/privacy.html<http://click.1105info.com/?qs=a2c6c309edcdf2e25f9bd982eaec716829e70381ff26f0079bcb590621cc5968c27f7858d39fd9b2>
1105 Media, Inc., 9201 Oakdale Ave., Chatsworth, CA 91311