From: "Stofer, Kathryn (Katie)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 28 October, 2015 10:29 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Intro article on geoscience education for undergrads?

Hello, I’m working with some brand-new undergrads on geoscience education research. I’m wondering if you all have a recommended popular (or even research) article or two that could introduce them to the field of geoscience education research?

Thanks,
Katie

--
Kathryn Stofer, PhD
Research Assistant Professor of STEM Education and Outreach, University of Florida

*Please note, the State of Florida has a broad public records law, and email sent to employees may be subject to public inspection upon request.