Esteemed Colleagues—
This may be of interest to some.

Hello, all,

I am reaching out to find good candidates to potentially join me in working at the Overdeck Family Foundation in New York City.  The foundation was founded by John and Laura Overdeck in 2010 with a mission of helping all kids achieve their greatest academic potential.  We do this by funding domestic education programs, research, advocacy, and collective impact projects that support children from birth through high school graduation.

We currently have two openings at the Foundation.  The first might be of interest to members of the AAAS Fellows' network, while the second is a more junior position that might be of interest to someone you know.  For more information about both of these positions, please go to:  http://overdeck.org/career-opportunities/

1. The Foundation is seeking a full-time research officer to support the Foundation’s work in research, evaluation, metrics, and impact. (PhD preferred)

2. The Foundation is seeking a full-time research associate to support the Foundation’s work across its four portfolio areas: Early Impact, Exceptional Educators, Inspired Minds, and New School Models.

I have only been here 6 months, but it is a wonderful place to work!