Hello All,

Our company is based in Troy and need interpreter for entire November (full time).

Need to understand engineering basics. Knowing car is a plus.

Work will be following the engineer from China to the DFT R&D center to attend 2 lectures a
day.

So it is also a good opportunity to learn yourself as well.

The pay will be good and negotiable.

If you are interested, please call me or email me [log in to unmask]

517-488-7176

Jing