Sorry to bother those who are not interested. I'm selling my Alienware laptop. Details are as
followed:
Alienware M18R2
i7-3920xm
SLI Dual GTX 680M
16G 4*4
500G ssd

Bought it originally in Aug 2013. Perfect condition, working perfectly with powerful chips
set. Alienware original backpack comes with the laptop for best protection. Asking for
$1400, great value! Price negotiable. Contact me at 517-775-0859 for more details. Thank
you!