Dear International Students,

Are you interested in online PC games? CeLTA will be hosting a get-together on Wednesday,
October 21st at 6:30 pm in B125 Wells Hall centered on just that! If you are a hardened
veteran gamer or a complete beginner, we would love to have you come out to meet with
other students just like you. We have computers set up with some popular games, but feel
free to bring your own laptop. Please come out to play some games, relax, and meet new
people. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
--
Jeffrey Maloney
PhD Student, Second Language Studies