帮忙转发:

喜欢网游的同学看过来,CelTA本周三(10/21)举行网游聚会,提供装好游戏的Mac,也可自带电脑,
欢迎新老玩友前来切磋交流。
地点: B125 Wells Hall
时间:10/21, 6:30pm

详见原通知及海报。

Dear International Students,

Are you interested in online PC games? CeLTA will be hosting a get-together on
Wednesday, October 21st at 6:30 pm in B125 Wells Hall centered on just that! If you are
a hardened veteran gamer or a complete beginner, we would love to have you come out
to meet with other students just like you. We have computers set up with some popular
games, but feel free to bring your own laptop. Please come out to play some games,
relax, and meet new people. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
--
Jeffrey Maloney
PhD Student, Second Language Studies