Sublease one room of two bedroom/one bathroom apt at
Spartan Village. My roommate is going to leave on
January 2016. If the time is suitable for you, please do
contact me. The rent is 391 dollars including all fees per
month. And the transportation is nice, since you can take
the bus NO.39 or 35 to go to school all the year around.
The laundry and gym are located very near the
apartment. Besides, there are 2 Supermarkets,10
minutes away from the apt on foot.

Welcome to contact me and look around.

best wishes,

Betty